Dear Customers – COVID-19 Update
In order to reduce the potential for the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are making some adjustments to our normal operating procedures. As of now, we plan to continue operations including shipping and receiving, but we will take steps to limit personal contact. Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, we will make the following adjustments.
- Our sales office will not be open for walk-in purchases. We will still accept orders in advance by fax, email, and phone. Receipts and invoices will be faxed or emailed. For orders that require payment before pickup/shipment, preparation for payment must be made in advance via Phone.
- For pick-ups, please call our office when you arrive at our location 610-792-5500.
We will prepare your loading documents and bring them to you. Customers and drivers should stay in their vehicles at all times except during the loading and unloading of products.
- Pickups should be scheduled at least one business day in advance for the next couple of weeks. We will do our best to work with you, but we may not be able to accommodate all unscheduled pickups.
- We plan to continue to make deliveries with our trucks. Some deliveries may be delayed or canceled depending on customer closures and government requirements.
- Our Showroom will be open for walk-in customers, but only one customer at a time will be allowed into the Showroom. If you need to visit the design center, we recommend calling in advance to make specific plans.
We expect these changes to be effective for at least two weeks, and we will do our best to let you know about any changes. We appreciate your patience, and we hope that all of our customers stay healthy and safe.
Stony Run Supply